Fusekote Powder Torch
|Fusekote Powder Torch Kit
• Kit Includes the following: assortment of tips, storage case, torch,
1-1lb. MG1030 Fusekote powder, 1-1lb. MG1060 Fusekote powder, instruction booklet
Fusekote Powder Alloys
• A dense easy to machine alloy for cast iron and steel, ideal for filling.
• A tough machinable alloy for build-up applications on steel and cast iron.
• A dense moderately hard and tough overlay that is machinable.
• Ideal for build-up, filling and overlay on steels.
• A dense copper base alloy for joining and rebuilding copper
and copper base worn parts.
• A smooth, abrasion-resistant alloy for the overlay of steels.
Has excellent high heat hardness.
• A fine mesh tungsten carbide bearing, abrasion resisting material
for extreme abrasion applications.
• A high percentage, coarse grit, tungsten carbide bearing alloy for
extreme abrasive applications, as well as applications that require
a rough surface.
|Top of Page|