Alloys for High Heat and Cryogenic Applications
• Universal type alloy for use in cryogenic as well as high heat applications.
• For dissimilar combinations of steel, stainless steel, nickel base alloys, Monels® and Inconels®.
Inconel® and Monel® are trademarks of Special Metals Corporation.
|MG 690 TIG
• Same characteristics as the MG 690, but in a 36” cut length TIG version.
• High nickel coated electrode for welding Ni/Cr/Mo alloys.
• For welding dissimilar alloys including stainless steels, Inconel® and Incoloy® alloys.
|Top of Page|